Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy.
Effective date: January 15, 2016
Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our website(s), products, services and applications (the "Services"). If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or C-56a/13, 6th Floor, Unity Tech Park, Sector 62, Noida, 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India.
I. Cancellation & Termination
1. You may cancel your Account at anytime by emailing email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Incremint's response.
2. Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
a) Incremint will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
b) unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
c) any outstanding balance owed to/ or by Incremint for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
d) your store website will be taken offline.
II. Incremint's Rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a store, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a store, violate our Terms of Service.
4. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Incremint customer, Incremint employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
5. Incremint does not pre-screen any services and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service.
6. We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Incremint employees and contractors may also be Incremint customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
7. In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
8. Incremint retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Incremint reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Last updated: July 29, 2016